Sony PFD100TLAX Overview
The Sony Triple-Layer Professional Disc Media is a pre-formatted, high-speed rewritable professional disc with up to 100GB of storage capacity. It provides quick random access making this disc a near-line storage or long-term archive solution. It can hold up to 370 minutes of SD recording (in DVCAM mode) at 25 Mb/s speed, and 190 minutes of HD recording (in MPEG mode) at 50 Mb/s speed.
Depending on the feature set of your recorder, this Professional Disc media can capture a wide range of video formats, including DVCAM, and MPEG IMX standard definition, as well as XDCAM HD and XDCAM MPEG HD422. When used with select decks, the entire disc capacity can be used for writing data files of any type. This gives the XDCAM disc format expanded flexibility beyond video content.
PDW-F350L, PDW-F330K, PDW-F330L, PDW-530, PDW-510, PDW-F70, PDW-F30, PDW-70MD XDCAM Camcorders
PDW-1500 XDCAM Compact Deck
PDW-R1 XDCAM Mobile Recorder Deck
PDW-D1 and PDW-U1 XDCAM Drive Units
PDW-V1 XDCAM Mobile Deck
- Large capacity and high-speed rewritable professional disc
- Recording time for SD content is approximately 370 minutes in DVCAM mode at 25 Mb/s, and 190 minutes for HD content in MPEG mode at 50 Mb/s
- Quick random access for near-line storage
- Data file recording up to 100 GB
- Supports up to 1000 read/write/erase cycles
- Built for high performance and reliability in extreme environmental and temperature conditions
- Dust- and shock-resistant cartridge
- Estimated shelf life of 50 years in accelerated testing