Sony SRG-360SHE Overview
With a 30x optical zoom and remote control capabilities, the Sony SRG360SHE Triple-Stream PoE+, Full HD PTZ Camera with 3G-SDI, HDMI is suitable for medium to large venues such as classrooms, courtrooms, boardrooms, and houses of worship. The unit consists of the pan/tilt module and the camera head and lens. The SRG360SHE captures HD video in 720p, 1080i, or 1080p at up to 59.94. It features a 1/2.8″ Exmor CMOS sensor providing low-light sensitivity of 1.4 lux. The camera comes with Sony’s Wide-D for wide dynamic range, enhancing the image with View-DR.
The SRG360SHE can simultaneously output via its SDI, HDMI, and IP output, making it suitable for distance learning as well as for immediate viewing in a classroom. The PoE+ feature allows you to mount the camera anywhere you have an active PoE+ Ethernet port, without having to run additional AC or DC power. Remote operation is a major component of the SRG360SHE’s design, and the camera supports VISCA control protocols, as well as RS-422. You can program the camera with up to 256 preset positions, which is useful for repetitive events and productions. The small size and remote operation capabilities of the SRG360SHE allow for placement where a manually operated camera and operator cannot go.
- The SRG-360SHE supports triple streaming outputs of 1080/60p baseband video through 3G-SDI, HDMI, and a H.264-compressed video/audio stream via IP. This triple streaming capability makes the camera ideal for webcasting, viewing and simultaneously recording conferences, lectures, seminars, and other live events.
- The SRG-360SHE supports a PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) capability that carries IP video/audio control and power over a single connection cable, making for a simpler installation anywhere you can run an Ethernet cable, without having to worry about running a dedicated power line. Please note that you will need to use a PoE+ Router (not included).
- With enhanced audio quality courtesy of an equalizer and auto lip-sync function, the SRG-360SHE enhances stereo audio from a connected stereo microphone (not included) or line inputs by using the onboard equalizer and auto level control. Unwanted signal delays between audio and video are compensated for by the SRG-360SHE’s auto lip-sync function.
- Enhanced PTZ operation allows you to produce professional-looking results even with non-professional camera operators. ‘Semi-Synchronous Simultaneous Motion’ improves transitions between subjects, delivering smooth, coordinated camera motion that does not distract viewers. A Slow P/T setting allows for precise tracking of a speaker walking across a stage. PTZ Trace Memory provides the ability to store a sequence of camera movements as a preset.
- Featuring a 30x optical zoom lens with 12x digital zoom enables you to cover the room with a wide 65° viewing angle and zoom in tight for detailed shots.
- The SRG-360SHE supports up to 256 camera preset positions using a free plug-in viewer and ActiveX viewer.
- Sony View-DR and XDNR technologies provide clear images in low-light environments and reduce noise. Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls are operated by VISCA protocols through either the RS-422 (serial) connector or RJ-45 (IP) connection allowing for either local or remote operation and easy cabling.