Sony MB-X6 Overview
The Sony MB-X6 is a modular rack designed to house up to six WRU-806A/806B or URX-M1/M2 tuner (receiver) modules in a 19″, 1 RU, great when working with high channel counts for broadcast and live applications in a limited-space environment.
The MB-X6 accommodates up to six channels of simultaneous operation with an easy mechanism for installing and removing the tuner modules. It supplies power to each module and provides discrete XLR outputs for all channels as well as a single, summed monitor output. Each channel has a mic-/line-level switch for connecting the unit to a wide range of audio equipment.
A built-in active antenna divider allows you to connect the included pair of passive antennas or active antennas (available separately) to all six modules. When active antennas are used, 9 VDC power is supplied to the antennas internal booster through the unit’s BNC antenna connectors. Each antenna input has a gain switch to ensure that the proper signal level reaches each tuner.
- Accommodates up to six tuner modules included in the UWP-X1/X2 wireless microphone package or WRU-806A/806B UHF synthesized tuner units (all available separately)
- Provides up to six channels of simultaneous operation
- RF input attenuator switch (10 dB/0 dB)
- Balanced XLR output connector for each tuner and mix output
- Selectable output level: -58 dBu (for mic level) or -20 dBu (for line level)
- Automatic channel search and assignment function automatically selects unoccupied channels for quick frequency deployment in multichannel operation
- Includes a pair of passive antennas
- Modular, 19″ 1 RU
There are no reviews yet.