Sony BRC-H800 Overview
Smoothly capture full HD video even in lower-light settings with the BRC-H800 HD Camera from Sony. This compact, black PTZ camera features a 1″ type Exmor CMOS image sensor, 1.7-lux sensitivity, a 12x Zeiss optical zoom, and PoE+ transmission. It captures HD video using a back-illuminated, 1″ type CMOS sensor and a 9.3-111.6mm, f/2.8-f/4.5 optical zoom lens. The large image sensor enables you to create attractive bokeh effects with shallow depth of field.
Swiftly follow fast-moving action or use the low-speed zoom and slow pan/tilt modes to precisely track subjects. The PTZ Trace Memory function enables you to capture and repeat a series of movements and the PTZ Motion Sync feature blends separate pan, tilt, and zooms into smooth transitions.
For capturing tight sports shots, etc. Clear Image Zoom Technology extends the 12x zoom lens to a 24x digital range while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar zoom lens. The BRC-H800 features flexible PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) installation, utilizing a single cable to carry both IP camera control and power. For multi-camera productions, a Genlock feature is used to integrate the BRC-H800 with other systems. Control the camera using the included IR remote or use a (separately available) RM-IP500 unit to control multiple cameras. Up to 100 PTZ camera positions can be preset on the BRC-H800.
The BRC-H800 PTZ Camera features HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ethernet, and RS-422 control interfaces. Remote control functions include pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain. The BRC-H800 is suitable for use in broadcast studios, remote on-air setups, houses of worship, and live sports applications. The front and rear tally lights are useful for on-air broadcasting and have adjustable brightness levels. Camera function upgrades may be applied by the user via its IP connection. The TAA-compliant BRC-H800 PTZ camera is ceiling- and desktop-mountable and comes with two brackets, screws, an HDMI cable clamp, and an IR remote commander.
- PoE+ capability uses a single cable for IP camera control and power
- 3G-SDI, Ethernet, and HDMI interfaces provide a range of output choices
- HD-resolution PTZ camera with remotely controllable pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and shutter speed
- 1″ type Exmor R CMOS back-illuminated image sensor and 1.7-lux sensitivity for optimal low-light performance
- Clear Image Zoom Technology increases the optical zoom to 24x in HD while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 12x zoom lens
- PTZ Trace Memory and PTZ Motion Sync functions enable you to precisely repeat moves with smooth transitions
- Genlock function for integration with other systems in multi-camera setups
- Up to 100 preset pan/tilt/zoom positions; flexible desktop or ceiling mounting
- For on-air broadcasting, the camera features adjustable front and rear tally lights
- Firmware updates are user-accessible through the camera’s IP connection
- Day/Night, Visibility Enhancer, Image Flip, Picture Profile Preset
- ND Filter: Off, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64—Switchable in Menu
- Color Gain (15-step), Color Hue (15-step)
- Color Matrix: Off/Standard/High Saturation/FL light/Movie/Still/Cinema/Pro/ITU709/B&W
- Gamma: Standard/Straight/Movie/Still/Cine1/Cine2/Cine3/Cine4/ITU709/Pattern
- Gamma Level (15-step), Black Level (97-step), Black Gamma (15-step)
- Knee Point (13-step), Knee Slope (15-step), Flicker Cancel: On/Off