Sony 256GB SxS PRO+ Overview
The Sony 256GB SxS Pro+ E Series Memory Card features a PCI ExpressCard 34 form factor that is designed for Sony’s line of RAID storage units and professional camcorders. This card comes with a storage capacity of 256GB, capable of holding photos and videos. It utilizes the 2nd-generation PCIe interface to deliver data quickly at speeds of up to 3.5 Gb/s and writes at a rate of 2.8 Gb/s. For 4K workflows, this SxS Pro+ E memory card has a minimum write speed of 1.3 Gb/s that makes it well suited for use in production houses, newsrooms, and other professional video environments. In addition to the speeds, this card provides a set of safety features including data refreshing, data error correct, clip recreation in case of power loss, and wear-leveling data defect minimization.
- PXW-X500 PowerHAD FX XDCAM Camcorder
- 2nd generation PCIe interface and controller for high-speed data transfer
- 3.5 Gb/s (440 MB/s) maximum read speed
- 3.2 Gb/s (410 MB/s) maximum write speed
- 1.3 Gb/s (162.5 MB/s) minimum write speed
- Memory management utility application included
- Data refreshing
- Data error correct
- Supports EB Streaming between the card and Sony camcorders, enabling constant 2-way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation
- Wear-leveling data defect minimization
- Shock resistance rating of 1500 g and vibration rating of 15 g
- Up to 59″ shock absorption
- Insertion/removable durability of up to 30,000 times
There are no reviews yet.