Sennheiser MEB 114-S Overview
The white MEB 114-S Cardioid Boundary Microphone from Sennheiser is for capturing audio in applications such as conferences, teleconferences, presentations in boardrooms, lecture halls, school auditoriums and more. It features a cardioid polar pattern and has a frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz. It also features programmable modes for On, On/Off, PTT, and PTM modes and TTL Logic out for media/camera control systems. It is built with a bi-color LED status indicator.
The MEB 114-S boundary microphone allows easy surface installation on tables or ceiling tiles. It is powered by 48V phantom power. This mic provides excellent speech intelligibility and features a low frequency roll off switch on the underside of the unit. The MEB 114 terminates in a mini XLR-3 pin connector. A 9.8′ output cable is included to connect to a mixer-amplifier.
- A cardioid pattern has a wide directional characteristic. Sound hitting the rear of the microphone is filtered out completely
- Programmable modes for On, On/Off, PTT, PTM modes
- TTL logic out for media/camera control systems
- Unobtrusive boundary microphone allows for surface installation on tables or ceiling tiles
- Exceptional immunity from RF interference