Sennheiser E845S Overview
The E 845 is a high output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
Extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
- Metal construction – rugged and reliable
- Full dynamic range and smooth frequency response – excellent signal quality
- Shock-mounted capsule – low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Hum compensating coil – reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron – keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring – consistent sound over time
- Silent on/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the ‘on’ position if required
- Max Input Sound Level (SPL): Greater than 150 dB
There are no reviews yet.