The AAP-8644 is a 3G/HD/SD-SDI Advanced Audio Processor offering extensive software-defined DSP audio processing toolbox including Dolby encode/decode, automatic loudness levelling with full embedding and de-embedding. The card also offers an advanced Audio/Video QC option with hardware relay bypass, offering a flexible ACO solution for your critical signal path.
This is the only audio processor that you’ll need for treating contribution feeds and/or for processing of audio in master control prior to transmission. The AAP can deal with Dolby-encoded inputs (either discrete or embedded), perform loudness levelling for CALM compliance and re-encode Dolby digital for transmission, all in a single card. Additionally, the AAP-8644 provides flexibility for audio shuffling, routing, embed, de-embed and gain adjustments to tame your audio distribution.
- Extensive audio processing toolbox simplifies audio processing in ingest, production and master control.
- Scalable DSP Processing allows multiple audio processing functions to be cascaded for customizable audio workflow. The card can be upgraded in the future to extend their capability as needs in a facility change.
- Multiple signal paths, each configurable with separate audio processing. Handles multiple languages, surround, stereo and more, all in the same card.
- Flexible I/O, including analog, AES and embedded with integrated audio crosspoint. Combine embedded and discrete audio sources freely.
- Advanced Audio/Video QC option monitors your stream and triggers backups in failure scenarios, with optional relay bypass protection.
- Remote Control and monitoring via Dashboard™ software
- Backed by legendary Ross Support