- Fixed playback stuttering at high frame rates, German SLA causing a camera shutdown, and RFB raw metering in 6K full frame
- Improved LCD sync issues in playback with anamorphic formats
- Improved general stability
- The KOMODO 6K features a 6K Super35 19.9MP CMOS sensor with a dynamic range of 16+ stops and a resolution of 6144 x 3160
- Take advantage of the 6K resolution to capture in 6K full frame or do a 4K or HD crop
- Use the higher resolution to stabilize your shot in post-production
- HQ is perfect for VFX, extremely detailed scenes, and capturing stills from motion
- MQ is great for cinema and high-end TV projects
- LQ is ideal for TV, online content, documentaries, interviews, and long takes
Extending the range of compatible lenses, this Canon Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R is a unique lens adapter designed for attaching any EF or EF-S-mount lens to the EOS R mirrorless digital camera. This sophisticated adapter affords compatibility with select A-type drop-in filters, and includes a variable neutral density filter for greater control over your exposure settings.
The adapter’s design extends the ability to use filters with unique lenses that cannot accept filters on the front, and and it also retains full autofocus and image stabilization capabilities of the mounted lens. It is also dust- and water-resistant, making it suitable for use in harsh weather conditions.
The CFAST 2.0 Card Reader from RED DIGITAL CINEMA enables you to quickly offload your KOMODO digital cine camera footage. This CFAST 2.0 card reader features a USB Type-C port that operates using a 10 Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard. The CFAST 2.0 Card Reader is Windows, macOS, and Linux compatible.
The 512GB RED PRO CFAST 2.0 Memory Card from RED DIGITAL CINEMA provides reliable recording for the KOMODO 6K and KOMOD ST digital cinema cameras. This CFast 2.0 card features data rates up to 280 MB/s and a durable build that is both X-ray and magnet proof. Each card is resistant to extreme temperatures, humidity, shock, and vibration.
Add the Wing Grip from RED DIGITAL CINEMA to your KOMODO camera to create a low-profile, handheld support option. This aluminum handle’s simple u–shaped design features an ergonomic grip and both 1/4″-20 and anti-twist 3/8″-16 threads for attaching accessories.
The EXT-to-Timecode Cable enables you to input timecode to your RED DIGITAL CINEMA KOMODO camera. This cable links to the camera via its 9-pin EXT connector and measures 3′ including the connectors.
Boost your KOMODO 6K S35 runtime with the REDVOLT BP battery pack from RED DIGITAL CINEMA. This battery features a longer-lasting, 6300mAh capacity and in-camera display of the remaining battery time. Designed in conjunction with battery-maker Core SWX, the compact REDVOLT BP is hot-swappable and mounts directly onto your KOMODO’s battery plate.