Blackmagic Design BDLKDVQDHDMI4K
Deliver high-resolution 4K video and audio for streaming or editing applications with Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder Capture Card. DeckLink Quad is a PCIe card that has four HDMI 2.0b inputs that support resolutions up to DCI 4K60. In addition, DeckLink Quad supports eight channels of built-in 24-bit 48 kHz audio.
DeckLink Quad offers flexible format and system support, allowing you to work with popular compressed video formats such as ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM and DNxHD, and up to 12-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-by-pixel identical to the source, without generational loss. This allows you to get clearer keys with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction and more. Support for common file formats provides edit-ready files for use in popular editing applications, effects, and design software.
DeckLink Quad is compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux based workstations. Drivers and utility software are included on an SD card for supported platforms.
- PCIe capture / playback card compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux workstations and servers
- Four HDMI 2.0b inputs
- Capture up to DCI 4K60
- 12-bit 4: 4: 4 color up to 4K30 in all modes
- HDMI inputs are selectable between SD, HD, UHD 4K, DCI 4K and DVI modes.
- Recording. 601, Rec. 709 and Rec. Color Space 2020
- Compatible with copy protection; HDMI input cannot capture from copy protected HDMI sources
- Supports eight channels of 24-bit 48 kHz embedded audio in SD / HD / UHD / DCI 4K
Supported Software Applications
Supports leading software applications such as Wirecast, vMix, and OBS.
Other supported applications include Cinegy Capture Pro, DevTek EasyMediaSuite, Glookast Capturer, Livestream Producer, Metus Ingest, Softron MovieRecorder, and Tools On Air Just: In.
There are no reviews yet.