Magewell 43010 Overview
Magewell’s HDMI 4K Mini Repeater is a signal repeater that receives, equalizes, and sends a signal down an HDMI cable. It supports HDMI 2.0 and 4K/2K/HD signals, as well as 3D and 4K x 2K. The repeater cleans up a limited amount of signal distortion and can be powered by the HDMI input or an optional 5 VDC power supply using the included USB cable. It incorporates an LED signal indicator that lets you know that it is receiving and sending a signal.
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0
- Compatible with DVI standards
- Support 3D, 4K x 2K, HDCP 1.x/2.x
- Receive and equalize signals
- Eliminate signal dithering
- Provide DDC buffer
- Support up to 597 MHz pixel rate
- Support up to 6.0 Gbps HDMI data rate
- Powered by HDMI signal or external power supply (5V)
- The onboard LED shows the status of input/output.