Hollyland Mars 300 Pro Overview
Add up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig using the lightweight enhanced Mars 300 PRO HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter/Receiver Set from Hollyland. This enhanced model features two external antennas on the transmitter, including one spare. The transmitter provides a single HDMI input plus an HDMI loop-out for viewing on an on-board monitor and the receiver provides two HDMI outputs. The transmitter features line-of-sight transmission up to 400′ to the receiver and up to 300′ to a Wi-Fi app.
Using the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can monitor your video transmission in real time via a Wi-Fi connection. The transmitter can transmit to up to one receiver and two apps, or to a total of three apps, simultaneously. The transmitter and receiver are compact in size, feature a bright OLED display for configuration, and they each feature a 1/4″-20 mounting thread. Each can be powered using a USB Type-C source, or they can be powered using a separately available L-series type battery using their battery plates. The Mars 300 set also includes an accessory expansion plate, a shoe mount, and a USB Type-C cable.
- Transmits up to 1080p60 HDMI video
- 400′ line-of-sight transmission to receiver, 300′ to App
- OLED display
- Real-time app monitoring
- Simultaneously transmit to one receiver and two apps, or to three apps
- HDMI input and loop-out on transmitter for viewing on an on-board or another monitor
- Dual HDMI outputs on receiver
- Two antennas on transmitter
- Power via L-series battery or USB Type-C input
- 1/4″-20 mounting threads