DECIMATOR DD-12S Overview
Featuring 12 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs, the DECIMATOR DMON-12S Multi-Viewer can be used either as a 1-to-12-channel multi-viewer or 12-to-1-input multiplexer supporting up to 1080p@60/59.94/50Hz on input and output. A miniature multi-viewer with front-panel LCD menu access, the DMON-12S is suitable for both on-location and studio applications, as you won’t need to use a computer or DIP switch to make selections and adjust settings.
The DMON-12S offers 16-channel audio metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning, and size, and it features 2 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs and 1 HDMI output. RS-422 and RS-485 support additionally allow you to select tally display and control the UMD position and size.
Multi-View output mode lets you select and display inputs with different formats and frame rates at the same time, and Pass-Through mode allows any of the 12 inputs to be selected for output via the SDI and HDMI outputs. You can select from preset display layouts or create and save your own custom layouts, and with up to 32 GPI you can interface with additional devices for tally and remote switching.
- 12 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 formats supported in total)
- Use as a 1-to-12-channel multi-viewer or 12-to 1-input multiplexer
- 16-channel audio metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning, and size
- 2 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs and 1 HDMI output
- Custom layouts with various standard layouts
- 16-character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning, and size
- Safe Action and Safe Title overlay per window with individual enables and adjustment
- Center Cross overlay per window with individual enable
- Audio ID overlay
- Tallies are applicable to either Tally Boxes (default), Outside Safe Action Area, or Border
- Tally Boxes allows for up to 4 tallies per window
- Fast switching between inputs using full-screen scaling
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-View modes
- Low-latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs
- Each quadrant is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- Pass-Through mode allows the selected input to be passed through to both the 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs
- Supports 32 GPI on 37-pin D-sub for tallies and remote switching
- Supports RS-422/RS-485 on 37-pin D-sub for Dynamic UMD and tallies using TSL protocol
- USB port for control and firmware updates
There are no reviews yet.