DECIMATOR 12G-CROSS Overview
Combining capabilities usually reserved for a computer-controlled converter, the DECIMATOR 12G-CROSS 4K HDMI/SDI Cross Converter with Scaling and Frame Rate Conversion is an independent device that features both HDMI and a 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI input, and can cross-convert either signal to the other. It features a built-in scaler and frame rate converter, allowing you to convert the input signal to your required output standard in 3249 possible conversion combinations.
The 12G-CROSS features one HDMI 2.0 output and two pairs of 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs, controllable via 57 selectable conversion modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a USB cable, a power supply, and features a threaded locking power socket to prevent accidental power loss during use.
57 Conversion Formats
- (3840 or 4096) x 2160p: 50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 12G-SDI
- (3840 or 4096) x 2160p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or 6G-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080p: 50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 3G-SDI (Level A or B)
- 1920 x 1080i: 60/59.94/50 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080PsF: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p: 24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 720 x 480p59.94 or 720 x 576p50 via HDMI
- 720 x 480i59.94 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL) via HDMI or SD-SDI
- The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame-rate converted to the required standard.
- Four SD/HD/3G/12G-SDI outputs allow the converter to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. SDI output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
- The 12G-CROSS incorporates an LCD and button-controlled system. This gives you access to features that usually require a computer. Adjusting DIP switches or having access to a computer to change a simple setting are not needed.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- The unit incorporates a USB port for control and firmware updates.