Datavideo RMC-300 Overview
Well suited for EFP as well as house of worship, education, and corporate productions, the Datavideo Universal Remote Control Panel for PTZ and block cameras is a lightweight, portable control panel that is big on features. The back panel features 8 x RJ45 connectors that support RS-422 to control your compatible PTZ cameras (up to 8); an additional RJ45 connector supports DVIP protocol and allows you to control up to 24 cameras/devices (optional network router required). A D-sub 15-pin female connector outputs tally signals to connected cameras—red indicates On-air and Green indicates next camera source. A USB 2.0 port for firmware upgrades as well as a power switch and power connector complement the controler’s back panel.
The RMC-300A features an integrated 5″ touchscreen for setup, control, and data input using a keyboard mode. The panel also features a transition scroll wheel and push buttons for dedicated functions such as shutter, iris, focus, and gain for camera control as well as switcher functions such as cut and mix/wipe. Standard camera tools including a zoom knob and pan/tilt joystick are built into the panel. You can create up to 7 presets for each connected camera and easily trigger them via the built-in programable preset buttons.
The panel buttons are color illuminated and a slider control lets you adjust the brightness. The unit ships with a 12 VDC power adapter.
- Remote control via RS-422 or DVIP port
- Control up to 24 Datavideo PTZ/block cameras with 7 presets for each camera
- RGB keyboard for easy identification of keyboard functions
- User-friendly UI on 5″ touchscreen for easy camera setup
- Zoom knob and pan/tilt joystick for adjusting the zoom ratio and lens position
- Easy-to-use and high precision
- Control camera, switcher, and recorder from a remote location
- Firmware upgradable via USB 2.0 port
There are no reviews yet.