Datavideo TC-200 Overview
The Datavideo TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit combines the TC-200 Overlay Box with the CG-200 CG software into an on-screen graphics and titling solution that requires minimal PC processing power. Using a standard laptop, you can create and deliver striking on-screen graphics and titles in real-time, ideal for mobile broadcasting and live video presentations. All your laptop requires, beyond common standard specs, is an HDMI input.
The TC-200 offers an SDI input supporting Overlay mode and two SDI outputs supporting DSK (down-stream keyer) Fill and Key signals, allowing you to forego the use of an SDI adapter installed into your computer, and in turn allowing you to use a laptop on-the-go. This kit supports vision mixers with and without a DSK. In cases without a DSK, the TC-200 Overlay Box’s Title Overlay mode substitutes for the lack of it.
The TC-200 works on 7-15V of operating voltage. It supports 7.2V and 14.4V DV batteries using an optional Datavideo MB-4 Battery Adapter (required).
- Live Title Generator
- No additional PCI card required
- Supports SDI overlay function or DSK function via HDMI
- Support HD/SD SDI input and output in Overlay mode
- Supports 1080i60/59.94/50, 720p60/59.94/50, 576i50, and 480i59.94
- Title editing on laptop
- Compatible with Windows 7/8 and supports all Windows fonts
- Multi-language support
- Supports animations including JPG, TAG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Supports scrolling
- Title editing patterns include Slide and Reveal
- Easy logo setups
- User definable clock display
- TC-200 Overlay Box features a 7-15V working voltage and can be used with 7.2V and 14.4V batteries (an optional Datavideo MB-4 battery adapter is required)
There are no reviews yet.