Datavideo SE-650 Overview
Combining a four-channel HD video switcher and a 6-channel audio mixer, the Datavideo SE-650 is an all-in-one solution for live video production. Video and embedded audio can be imported using two HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs; audio can also be brought in through analog inputs. Multiple video outputs enable you to send video to multiple locations. The output section is configurable, so you can choose which output is your multiview, and which are your program outputs. Having multiple program outputs means that you can have one output recorded separately, and one output sent to a streaming server for live broadcast online.
Use the control surface to switch angles in real time, apply effects, transitions, and fades to facilitate professional production value. Additional connections for expanding your I/O options include 1/4″ microphone inputs and analog RCA audio, Ethernet, tally, and USB for firmware updates.
- Any Input can be used as a frame (stills) store
- Assignable outputs: Program (with DSK), Clean Program (without DSK), Clean Preview (without DSK), Multiview
- Frame sync on each input
- Flexible mix effects processor with one upstream keyer, supporting chroma key, and linear/luma key
- One upstream PiP, supporting chroma key and luma key
- Wipe generator: 32 wipe patterns including shapes with border and softness control
- Full mix effects preview function
- Logo insertion
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Tally output
- Six-channel audio mixer
- Supports embedded audio
- Multi-language support