Datavideo SE2850-12 Overview
The SE-2850 HD/SD 12-Channel Video Switcher from Datavideo is a mixed format switcher with 12 HD/SD-SDI inputs and four assignable SDI and two assignable HDMI outputs for routing any combination of HD and SD video.
This switcher supports SDI/HDMI YUV 10-bit 4:2:2, and HDMI/RGB 4:4:4 color sampling for smoother color gradations. Housed in a 2 RU frame, the SE-2850 is ideal for use in both large broadcast systems or portable mini-racks for live productions. Routing is controlled via Ethernet using the included Windows software or via RS-422 control.
For advanced audio control, the SE-2850 can be connected to an external mixer (not included). Additional switcher features include dual PiP, two downstream keyers, cross-point video and audio, two independent logo functions, and a built-in title overlay system. The SE-2850 includes four XLR audio inputs with each audio channel featuring de-embedding and audio delay.
- Supports twelve HD or SD inputs with six video and audio cross-point options on four SDI outputs
- Dual user-positioned PiP, dual logo support, and dual downstream keyers (DSK) with Luma and alpha channel options
- Four XLR audio inputs with two output modes; audio delay for each de-embedded audio source
- Integrated title overlay system works with entry-level Datavideo CG systems
- Additional features including frame store for each channel, 17 wipe choices, and master and countdown clocks