Datavideo DAC-90 Overview
The SDI Audio De-Embedding Box from Datavideo allows the user to de-embed 16 analog audio signals (four at a time) from the SDI video signal. It features 3G/HD/SD-SDI to support up to 1080p60 video format and automatically detects and switches between different formats. In addition, 4 mini XLR audio connectors are provided to output analog audio to audio devices such as monitors, recorders, switchers, and audio mixers. SMPTE and EBU settings are available on the audio box and assignments of the de-embedded audio signal are set using the built-in DIP switches.
- Audio de-embedding from SDI signal
- Automatic detection of 3G, HD, and SD signals
- 4 analog Mini XLR audio outputs
- Assignable de-embedded audio signals
- Audio level indicator display
- Switchable SMPTE and EBU audio levels
- Control via DIP switches
There are no reviews yet.