Datavideo RMC-400 Overview
The Datavideo RMC-400 Control Unit can control up to 4 HDR-10 highlight replay units, allowing you to have instant replay with slow motion and up to 4 different camera angles. You can easily press one button to mark your in-point to create a highlight clip and then press one button to replay. You can use the T-bar to control the speed for a hardware operation. Since you can connect multiple HDR-10s to the RMC-400, you can start off with 1-2 cameras and expand to 4 cameras for bigger productions.
- Control up to 4 HDR-10 replay units at the same time via USB
- One button replay short cut keys with variable mark-in values
- T-Bar adjusts replay speeds from 0% (stopped motion) to 400% (4 x normal playback speed)
- Jog wheel allows frame by frame movement in replay mode when paused or speed is at 0%
- Shuttle wheel can FFWD as well as REW during replay