Datavideo RMC-185 Overview
The RMC-185 KMU Controller from Datavideo is a physical controller designed specifically for control of the KMU series 4K multi-camera processor. The RMC-185 interfaces with the KMU-100 via an RS-422 interface. This dedicated controller allows operators to make smooth zoom and pan/tilt motions by using the joystick. The four presets hold scale, position, motion path, and speed of all four individual 3 Gb/s outputs per channel. The buttons allow start/stop/reset of motion in a predefined speed for every individual output.
- Provides easy and intuitive control of the KMU-100
- Easily pan, tilt, and zoom to create the user-defined windows on the 4K signal
- Switch between live and preview inputs
- LCD display shows setup menu options
- Three multiviewer modes: Preview, A to B Motion, and Quad
- Robust, rugged metal housing