Datavideo PTC-150 Overview
The black PTC-150 HD/SD PTZ Video Camera from Datavideo captures HD video at up to 1920x1080p resolution, and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. It can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or tabletop, and includes an IR remote control.
The PTC-150 features motorized 30x optical zoom capability. Its image-mirror and image-rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image to help compensate for mounting limitations based on your location. There are 50 programmable position presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions; these allow the camera to move quickly between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an optional PTZ controller.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify when the camera is active. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter in the image path for low-light shooting, and then returns for daytime shooting. Moreover, the PTC-150 supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this is helpful for virtual studio applications. The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit’s RJ-45 port.
- 30x optical zoom
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame
- Dehazing technology allows foggy or hazy images to be clear and sharp
- Simultaneous HD-SDI, CVBS, and HDMI video output
- Supports DVIP control protocol (Firmware update required)
- Supports Sony VISCA protocol keyboard
- Built-in tally LED
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) reduces the noise and enables clearer image under low light conditions