Datavideo DAC-45 Overview
The Datavideo DAC-45 4K Up/Down Cross Converter is the successor to the popular DAC-70. It has all the same features plus 4K HDMI support and genlock. A built-in super resolution engine allows you to up-convert resolutions as low as 720 x 480 all the way up to Ultra HD 4K.
The DAC-45 lets you convert video signals from VGA, HDMI, and SDI inputs (with audio) to 4K HDMI or 3G-SDI output. It also allows instant and automatic switching between 4K, HD, and SD formats when the video input changes.
The DAC-45 Center Utility software is also provided to you as a free download from Datavideo’s website. This application lets you designate various video and audio settings as well as obtain device information.
- Successor to the DAC-70 with 4K HDMI support and genlock
- Convert from as low as 720 x 480 all the way up to Ultra HD 4K
- Convert VGA, HDMI, and SDI inputs (with audio) to 4K HDMI or 3G-SDI output
- HDMI 2.0 input/output with 4:2:2 processing
- Up/down/cross convert between 4K, 3G, HD, and SD formats
- 3G-SDI Level A/B support
- Reference input (Black Burst and Tri-Level Sync)
- Built-in super resolution engine for 4K up-conversion
- Built-in resolution and frame rate up/down conversion engine
- Built-in de-interlacer and interlacer (i <-> p conversion )
- Settings control DIP switch
- Audio lock after conversion
- Cross reference
- Plug-and-play operation
- Power LED
- Three source LEDs (SDI, HDMI, VGA)
- Four output format LEDs (4K, 3G, HD, SD)