Datavideo BC-80 Overview
The Datavideo BC-80 1080p HD Block Camera captures up to 1080p59.94 resolution video and allows you to output the signal simultaneously via 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs to connect to switchers and other broadcast devices. The BC-80 is designed for applications requiring fixed camera positions such as certain indoor sports (like table tennis), TV studios, or virtual studios. The camera offers up to 30x optical zoom, which is suitable for large spaces, including auditoriums. To additionally use it in PTZ operations, you can incorporate the optional PTR-10 Robotic Pan and Tilt Head from Datavideo.
In a compact and rugged all-metal body, the camera features an SDI output, HDMI output, and RS-422 and DVIP RJ-45 control interfaces. It supports the VISCA control protocol and has a DIP switch for setting the VISCA ID, remote control protocol, and other settings. The camera also has a dual-color tally light on the front above the lens. For accessories, it offers a long shoe mount slot on top, and for mounting it has a 1/4″-20 tripod mount on the bottom. Many settings are adjustable, including shutter speed, gamma, iris, white balance, gain, and focus, and these and other settings can be assigned to one of 10 preset positions. Many of these settings can also be set to auto. The camera also has a M52.0 x 0.75 filter thread. A 12V power adapter is supplied for providing continuous power to the camera, and an IR remote control is included for executing many common tasks.
- Captures up to 1080p59.94 video for simultaneous output via 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 30x optical zoom
- RS-422 and DVIP RJ-45 control interfaces
- Supports the VISCA control protocol
- DIP switch
- Dual-color LED tally light on the front
- Long shoe mount slot on top for accessories
- Tripod mount on the bottom
- Adjustable shutter speed, gamma, iris, white balance, gain, and more
- 10 savable presets (for various settings)
- M52.0 x 0.75 filter thread
- Compact all-metal body