Datavideo NVS-40 Overview
The 1 RU 4-Channel Streaming Encoder and Recorder from Datavideo streams and records a variety of video resolutions by setting the encoder with various video formats and bit rates according to application and internet bandwidth limitations. The streaming encoder/recorder features one SDI and four HDMI video inputs as well as one HDMI 1.4 and one SDI video output. Resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 are supported.
The streaming encoder/recorder allows external XLR balanced audio and RCA unbalanced audio input sources. It can also be used as a video IP switcher to switch between different videos via the internet. In addition, a separately available 2.5″ HDD/SSD can be inserted into the encoder/recorder’s front panel and formatted into NTFS, FAT, or exFAT, which allows you to record a single video file that exceeds 4GB.
- Four input channels for video encoding, capturing, and streaming
- H.264 streaming and recording simultaneously
- Quad view, PiP, PoP, full screen, PbP screen layouts
- Dynamic parameter settings adjustment: GOP size, frame rate, and bit rate
- Dual-color LED indicator showing the status or detections
There are no reviews yet.