Datavideo TLM-170ML Overview
The 17.3″ 3G-SDI Full HD Rackmount LCD Monitor from Datavideo is suitable for applications in a live production gallery, 19″ rack monitoring, OB Van, or a video editing suite. It comes with a 3G-SDI video input with loop-through output and two HDMI inputs. The monitor supports embedded audio on SDI and HDMI (version 1.3). The monitor offers viewing angles of 70°/70°/60°/60° (left, right, top, and bottom) and brightness rating of 300 cd/m². This unit has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. The contrast ratio of 400:1 showcases the monitor’s ability to handle light and dark images on-screen.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080p) LCD panel with Underscan and Overscan menu options
- Designed to rackmount
- 3G-SDI video input with loop-through output and two HDMI inputs
- Supports embedded audio on SDI and HDMI (Ver. 1.3)
- Front panel has a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack socket for discrete audio monitoring
- Front panel buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as aspect ratio, blue only mode, pattern (Color Bars), menu, and audio controls
- Color temperature menu option has 3 modes (6500K, 9300K, 7500K, and user defined)
- OSD audio level peak meter for SDI and HDMI based digital audio inputs
- Individual adjustment of brightness, contrast, color saturation, and LED backlight level for each monitor
- On-screen overlays for frame marker 80%, 90%, 4:3 marker, Central Mark, and Cinema Zone Marker
- Bi-color tally light and 3.5mm jack tally input socket
- USB 2.0 port for easy update of firmware with a USB 2.0 pen drive
There are no reviews yet.