Canon DP-V1711 Overview
The 19″ rack-mountable DP-V1711 UHD 4K Reference Display from Canon provides a portable, on set reference display for broadcast and cine-style UHD 4K video productions. Supporting resolutions up to 4K60p via 12G/HD/SD-SDI or HDMI, the DP-V1711 features an IPS screen for wide off-axis viewing and an aluminum chassis to withstand the rigors of daily production. The LED panel is uniformly bright, and consistent with other models in the Canon reference display line. HDR features include an HDR/SDR split-screen function, and support for Canon Log/2/3, HDR EOTFs, Hybrid Log-Gamma (BT.2100), SMPTE ST 2084, and ACES.
When processing raw footage from a Canon C300 Mark II or C700/500, the DP-V1711 performs the debayering function internally, eliminating the need of a debayering unit to display the raw footage. Support for up to eight 1D-LUTs enables you to see an approximation of how your graded footage will look. Additional features include Shape Tracing for artifact minimization, two-sample interleaving, 2/4 split-screen mode, 4x and 8x zoom, peaking, and fan shutdown during sound recording. Location shooting attributes include 7 RU/19″ rack-mounting, serial and parallel remote control, 3-color tally, and a 12V DC power option.
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution in a 17″ display suited for mobile or studio use
- Supports Canon Log/2/3, HDR EOTFs, HLG/BT.2100, and SMPTE ST 2084/Dolby PQ
- ARRI ALEXA SXT linkup feature
- Fits 19″ rack (7 RU) mount
- Serial and parallel remote control
- Has a look consistent with other models in the Canon reference display line
- 12G/HD/SD-SDI ports enable support of 4K60p over a single cable
- Durable aluminum construction with a weight of <18 lb