Blackmagic Design CONVMSDIMUX4K Overview
This Mini Converter SDI Multiplex 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert between Quad Link HD-SDI, Dual Link 3G-SDI, and Single Link 6G-SDI Ultra HD (UHD) signals. This is useful for connecting devices that use Quad and Dual Link UHD signals with those that use Single Link 6G signals. You can also convert between Dual Link HD-SDI 4:4:4 and Single Link 3G-SDI.
The output signal from the Mini Converter will have a matching resolution and frame rate as the input signal. Embedded SDI audio is sampled at 48kHz and 24-bit. When inputting a single SD or HD SDI signal, all four SDI outputs are active and pass through the incoming signal with no conversion. This also applies for 6G-SDI signals when no Dual Link or Quad Link conversion is selected. This lets you take a single SD/HD/6G-SDI signal and send it to four separate devices. For powering the Mini Converter, a 12V universal power supply comes included.
4K and UHD SDI Conversions
The Mini Converter allows you to convert between Quad Link HD-SDI, Dual Link 3G-SDI, and Single Link 6G-SDI Ultra HD (UHD) signals.
– Single Link 6G/3G to Dual Link 3G/1.5G
– Single Link 6G to Quad Link 1.5G
– Dual Link 3G/1.5G to Single Link 6G/3G
– Dual Link 3G to Quad Link 1.5G
– Quad Link 1.5G to Single Link 6G
– Quad Link 1.5G to Dual Link 3G
Wide Format Support
Easy Settings Control
Universal Power Supply & Cable Tie
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 color precision in YUV and RGB color spaces
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M and SMPTE 425M standards