Anton/Bauer TITON 90 Overview
Get your rig ready for a travel shoot with this Titon 90 2-Battery and Charger Travel Kit from Anton Bauer. The kit includes two Titon 90 V-mount batteries and a VM2 dual-bay V-mount travel charger.
The Titon 90 lithium-ion batteries each feature a 92Wh capacity, support up to 10A continuous draw, a 12.5A maximum draw, and they have a slim design to fit on a small rig or gimbal. They each feature a P-Tap output to power a camera or accessory, and the 5-LED status gauge shows accurate battery capacity. The compact VM2 charger allows you to charge both batteries simultaneously, and it also features a 4-pin XLR output that provides up to 16.7 VDC output to power your camera while charging your batteries. It also features a built-in fan to keep the charger cool in warm environments.
Anton/Bauer Titon 90 V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery
Providing a basic power readout and no user interactive surfaces, the Anton Bauer Titon 90 V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery can be used to power your V-mount camera or other pro video gear. The lightweight lithium-ion chemistry can provide up to 10 amps of current on a continuous draw and support peaks of up to 12.5 amps for five seconds. At the side of the chassis, an LCD display screen shows battery capacity in percent remaining, and when put under load it shows the exact remaining runtime. Using the D-Tap and USB ports you can power essential accessories on your rig or other small electronics.
- For those who prefer a basic battery without multiple display window options and mode selections. Additional information can be accessed and displayed via select Anton Bauer chargers (not included).
- The built-in display shows remaining power as percent. When the battery is connected to a camera or light, or otherwise put under load the display changes to show the remaining runtime. This information is available in most professional camera EVFs.
- The Titon V-mount battery supports a continuous 10A total draw between the V-mount, D-Tap, and USB ports. It will support a 12.5A draw for up to five seconds to accommodate the high-power draw (power inrush) of devices when they start up. The battery capacity is 92Wh.
- The battery uses high-quality cells and robust electronics for power distribution and safety.
- It has a working temperature range of -4 to 140°F, although temperatures below 40°F can greatly reduce battery performance.
- The case is made from an ABS/polycarbonate blend.
- The battery can be charged with Dual or Quad V-mount LP and Performance chargers.
- You can also use other Anton Bauer chargers, as well as common competitive chargers; however, not all features and modes may be accessible with these other charges.
Anton/Bauer VM2 Dual-Bay Charger with 4-Pin XLR Output (V-Mount)
This slim V-mount Anton Bauer VM2 Dual-Bay Charger with 4-Pin XLR Output allows you to simultaneously charge two V-mount batteries (or a single battery) from 100 to 240 VAC sources, and it supports worldwide power of 50/60 Hz. The charger can also output 16.7 VDC through the 4-pin XLR while charging batteries, allowing you to power your camera and charge your batteries at the same time.
It features a top handle for easy transport and a built-in power management system that protects your batteries and powered devices from damage. The built-in intelligent safety technology continually monitors all attached devices, batteries as well as devices connected to the XLR port, and will shut down if a fault or overvoltage condition is detected, protecting your gear. A built-in fan helps to keep the unit cool and functioning. In addition, when AC power isn’t available, you can connect one or two batteries to the charger, and it will output 15 VDC via the 4-pin XLR port.
- Titon 90
- Titon 150
- Titon 240
- Titon SL 90
- Titon SL 150
- Anton Bauer GO 90
- LED charge status indicators
- Supports worldwide power
- IEC AC power input
- Dedicated on/off switch
In the Box
- 2 x Anton/Bauer Titon 90 V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Anton/Bauer VM2 Dual-Bay Charger with 4-Pin XLR Output (V-Mount)
- 4-Pin XLR Cable (10′)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty