AJA IPT-10G2-HDMI Overview
Convert a single HD HDMI signal for highly efficient SMPTE ST 2110 IP transmission using the IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter from AJA. Supporting up to 1080p60 video, this mini-converter provides two interfaces for use with separately available 10 GbE SFP+ modules. Hitless SMPTE ST 2022-7 switching for critical transmissions is offered via the redundant interface design.
The IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter processes up to eight channels of SDI-embedded audio or analog stereo audio input via its RCA inputs. Control options include a 1 GbE RJ45 LAN socket for customizable, browser-based control on any platform and on REST clients and a USB Mini-B port for initial configuration and updates.
Versatile power features include a universal power supply with a locking power connector and international plug adapters and a separately available D-Tap cable for powering the unit via battery on remote locations. The AJA IPT-10G2-HDMI Mini-Converter features a durable, fanless housing that is compact enough to fit directly on your monitor or camera rig.
- Converts an HD HDMI source to highly efficient SMPTE ST 2100 IP transmission
- Two 10 GbE SFP+ cages for media LAN enable redundant, hitless switching
- Single HDMI Type A input supports up to 1080p60, 4:2:2, 10-bit YCbCr video
- Single 1 GbE RJ45 LAN control socket
- Status lights on SFP+ and RJ45 sockets
- Compact and durable fanless design
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Dual RCA analog audio inputs
- Single USB Mini-B port for initial configuration and updates
- Built-in server enables complete control from any web browser
- Customizable control via AJA REST API
Recommended 10 GigE SFP+ Modules:
- Arista Networks SFP-10G-SR Compatible 10GBASE-SR
- Fiberstore SFP-10GSR-85 10G SFP+ 850nm
- Finisar FTLX1471D3BCL (for single mode 1310nm)
- Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR 850nm 10G