AJA HI5-12G Overview
AJA‘s Hi5-12G 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 Mini-Converter converts 12G-SDI video to HDMI 2.0, offering a single-cable, HDMI monitoring solution. This compact converter features one 12G-SDI single-link input, one HDMI 2.0 output, and one re-clocked SDI loop-out. With support for up to UHD 4K60, and HDR metadata generation, the Hi5-12G fits neatly into your professional workflow.
Input up to eight SDI-embedded audio channels and output up to eight channels of HDMI-embedded audio via a convenient single cable audio/video connection. The Hi5-12G also provides 2-channel RCA-style audio outputs for separate audio monitoring.
An LED indicator displays one of five colors when your input signal is locked: blue for 12G-SDI, purple for 6G-SDI, amber for 3G-SDI, red for HD-SDI, or green for SD-SDI. A USB port enables easy upgrades and configuration with the included Mini-Config software. The AJA Hi5-12G includes a universal power supply with international plug connectors for worldwide use.
- Converts12G-SDI input to HDMI 2.0 output
- Supports HDMI 2.0b to 18 Gb/s for UHD 4K 60/59.94/50 4:2:2/4:4:4
- Converts incoming 1080PsF signals to 1080p for HDMI display
- HDR support with HDR10 and HLG (hybrid log gamma)
- An LED signal-lock display indicates your input source type with one of five colors
- Input/output up to eight embedded-audio channels
- Additional 2-channel RCA analog audio output
- Configure and update via the USB port and the included Mini-Config software
- Universal power supply with international plug connector set
- Compact and portable form