AJA HDP3 Overview
The HDP3 3G-SDI to DVI-D and Audio Converter from AJA is a miniature converter with support for 1080p50, 59.94, 60 input formats, and a DVI-D output for digital display devices such as LCD, DLP, and Plasma monitors or projectors. Using a very high quality scaling engine and de-interlacer, the HDP3 Converter automatically sizes 4:3 or 16:9 inputs to multiple DVI-D monitors, providing an efficient conversion for professional video sources to ubiquitous displays.
The HDP3 Converter can adapt the input frame rate for monitor compatibility, and because it responds to EDID from monitor or projector, it can automatically determine the best output format and scaling parameters. 1 to 1 pixel mapping can also be selected. The converter provides user- assignable 2-channel analog audio monitoring, 2 to 8-channel 24-bit embedded audio (via DVI-D to HDMI adapter only), plus a looping output of the SDI input retaining 8-channels of embedded audio.
Universal Power Supply
- Ships with a universal power supply unit that includes international plug connections for use around the world
Compact and Portable
- The HDP3 Mini-converter is small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig
- A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional D-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations
- HD-SDI/SDI to DVI-D
- HDMI 1.3a support (via DVI-D connector), including deep color 30-bit video (24-bit also supported), 2 or 8 channels of embedded audio
- Automatically adapts to popular LCD/ DLP/Plasma monitors (and projectors) up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p
- High-quality scaling engine for proper display of 4:3 or 16:9 content
- 1 to 1 scaling for appropriate monitor configurations
- 2-channel RCA analog audio output (user-assignable channels)
- HD-SDI/SDI looping output
- Setup via PC/Mac using USB port and supplied USB cable (USB configuration software application supplied on CD)
There are no reviews yet.