AJA HB-R-HDMI Overview
Receive and convert an HDBaseT Ethernet signal to HDMI with this compact and portable HDBaseT to HDMI Receiver, from AJA. Pair the receiver with the corresponding AJA HDMI to HDBaseT Transmitter (HB-T-HDMI), and carry up to an uncompressed Ultra HD 4K signal, along with bi-directional IR and RS-232 control, up to 328 ft over a Cat 5/6/7 Ethernet cable. A universal power supply is included and a locking power connector prevents accidental power loss.
- Receive and convert an HDBaseT Ethernet signal to HDMI
- Accept up to an uncompressed Ultra HD 4K signal from up to 328 ft away from an optional transmitter
- Bi-directional IR and RS-232 control
- Support for Deep Color and 3D
- EDID management support
- HDCP compliant
- Support for PCM 2 Ch, LPCM 5.1 Ch, and LPCM 7.1 Ch
- Support for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Universal power supply included
- Locking power connector
There are no reviews yet.