AJA Corvid 88 Overview
The low-profile Corvid 88 8-Channel 3G-SDI I/O Card from AJA is an 8-lane PCIe 2.0 card that delivers multi-channel video and audio input/output. It accepts up to eight SD/HD/3G-SDI signals on DIN 1.0/2.3 connections which can be programmed as either input or output, with each able to support a different video format — provided all formats use the same clock timing. Connections can also be linked together to support Dual Link HD-SDI for high frame-rate 1080p/2K and Quad Link 3G-SDI for Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) / DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) formats.
The Corvid 88 supports 24-bit embedded SDI audio using four independent 16-channel 48 kHz embedded audio engines. For control, an internal RS-422 port is provided, which allows control of external devices for frame accurate ingest and layoffs. Other features include four independent Mixer/Keyer widgets and a switchable LTC/reference input for Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level Sync. A second LTC input is available on an internal header for providing additional reference to the Corvid 88.
Part of AJA’s Corvid line of products, the Corvid 88 is designed for integration into solutions offered by third-party developers including Colorfront, Codex, Quantel, Autodesk, and others. It allows AJA Developer Partner applications to access up to eight simultaneous input and output streams on a single PCIe card, making it ideally suited for ingest and playout servers.
- PCIe 2.0, 8-lane
- Up to eight independent SD/HD/3G-SDI channels on DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors
- Supports SD, HD, 2K, Ultra HD, and DCI 4K resolutions
- Connections can be linked to support Dual Link
- High frame up to 50p and 60p
- 8/10-bit YCbCr and RGB frame buffer formats
- Frame Stores (In or Out)
- Four independent Mixer/Keyer widgets
- Four independent, 16-channel, 48 kHz, SDI-embedded audio I/O engines
- Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level Sync
- Color Space converters
- Eight 1D LUTs
- Internal RS-422 port
There are no reviews yet.